Bono Consulting Civil Engineers has performed numerous designs for Municipalities and Parks in Illinois and Iowa. The projects have included water mains, roadway widening, public alleys, storm water detention, site grading, and erosion control plans. We are prequalified with IDOT for Roads and Streets, and Sanitary Engineering. We are also prequalified with the Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Dominican University Library Link, River Forest, IL.
- Fishel Park Band Shell – Downers Grove Park District.
- Brunner Family and Fox River Shores Forest Preserve Trail Improvements
- Carpenter School , CCSD 64, Park Ridge, IL
- Wilmette Public Library – Permeable Pavement Parking Lot – Wilmette, IL
- Centennial Park Aquatic Center – Park Ridge
- Touhy Marketplace, 3650 Touhy, Skokie, IL – Offsite Improvements
- Alley Design, Park Ridge
- Widening of IDOT Highway, Touhy Avenue and St. Louis Avenue, Skokie.
- Water Main Design, Glenview
- Green Alley Design, Chicago
- Site Re-grading and Storm Water Detention at Roemer Park, Wilmette
- Yard Drainage Consulting, Park Ridge
- Water Main Design, Glencoe.